Solibri’s service offering focuses on helping the organization to adopt Building Information Modeling (BIM) faster, easier and with less expense. By increasing the productivity, Solibri enables customers to move faster in realizing the BIM benefits and enjoying a high return on investment.
The targets of the BIM implementation are set based organization’s knowledge and readiness in BIM design. Since many organizations are taking their early steps in adopting BIM, Solibri is often introduced with a pilot project that is composed of the following steps:
- Selecting a building project for BIM implementation
- Defining organization’s BIM implementation targets and policies
- Giving hands-on guidance in modeling with the relevant CAD tools
- Installing Solibri Model Checker and ensuring interoperability with the CAD tools
- Creating a customer specific set of rules for validating the model
- Training users to use Solibri Model Checker for validating the quality of the model
- Giving support throughout the BIM implementation
- Documenting organization’s BIM policies and best practices
- Evaluating the project outcome and fine tuning the BIM policies
Ensuring a successful BIM deployment is our primary goal. Our BIM experts’ guidance can help you to avoid pitfalls and save valuable time in learning the right way to use the technology.