Want to get an idea of the people behind Solibri? This film gives you a glimpse behind the scenes. Listen and meet some of our staff members that make Solibri a great place to work.
Solibri Oy is now looking for an exceptional 3D Developer to join their team in Ruoholahti, Helsinki in a Permanent capacity.
As a 3D developer at Solibri you will participate in the design and implementation of various rendering and geometry related development tasks. You are native in mathematics and want to use your skills to various 3D and rendering challenges. Also optimization of performance and memory usage is near to your heart.
- Background in 3D mathematics (Linear Algebra, Vectors, Matrices, Splines)
- Programming background
- Java skills or willingness to learn Java
- Experience in rendering technologies (OpenGL, WebGL or DirectX)
What we offer
- Ability to make a difference
- Own product
- International, highly skilled and friendly team
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme
- Investment in your professional growth
Please apply now and include:
- A short briefing of why you are an ideal candidate
- Two referees
- Salary request
Solibri is looking to recruit a Scrum Master to strengthen their team in Helsinki in a permanent capacity.
Solibri was founded by a group of individuals who noticed the world was changing. In 1999, software modelling was improving and common standards were being formed. These standards allowed quality checking in different industries. The founders had experience from the worlds of construction, chemical and aerospace. As designers could now create with digital tools, it made sense to offer supporting software to check the validity and quality of these designs.
Construction was the natural industry to focus upon. The fundamental challenges of money and material waste could be solved with Solibri’s new ideas. From this thinking came out of the box software to check and analyze construction designs. Solibri Model Checker (SMC) X-rays Building Information Models – offering 3D visualization and walk in functionality to reveal potential clashes, flaws and weaknesses. You can also share that information within the construction team using SMC. The same software allows you to quantify the amounts of building materials needed and provides easier maintenance information once the building is ready.
Solibri now sells software in over 70 countries. It is part of the Nemetschek Group and based in Helsinki, with offices in the US and UK. Solibri continues to work with architects and construction companies to save time, money and the environment.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our expanding international team. The Scrum Master enables Solibri’s teams to drive features forward, while also focusing on dependency management at the team level for 1-3 teams. The selected candidate will jump into existing iterations, recognizing the differences in pushing through the sprints in different approaches.
- To provide coaching around Agile frameworks and best practices for feature/project delivery
- To teach and enforce the values and principles of Agile, while promoting self-organization and constantly improving standards of work
- To facilitate the creation of a well-defined product backlog
- To ensure planning of release and deployment activities and facilitate their execution
- To monitor sprint velocity and works with team to determine how they can continue to improve on velocity and recognize additional efficiencies as they mature
- To track and report key project metrics, informing stakeholders as appropriate
- To arbitrate and resolve conflict within the team
- To learn, understand, and actively use project management & ticket tracking software to effectively manage the team’s backlog and sprint-committed items
- 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Good know how of Jira or similar tool
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills (including with an executive audience)
- Scrum Master certification
Apply now and include:
- A short briefing why you are and ideal candidate
- Two referees
- Salary request
Apply Here: http://finitec.fi/vacancies/4159
Technical Support Specialist
and join our growing team in Helsinki’s Ruoholahti office.
You will work in our support team, which consists of close co-operation with our international offices. This is why you need to have good skills to communicate and work in both Finnish and English. Co-operation between R&D, sales and support services is part of the development of our high quality solutions and services and thus also a part of your work.
We expect education in the field of construction engineering or construction planner or otherwise suitable education/background. More than anything, we value a genuine desire to grow into Solibri-specialist.
We appreciate candidates who have experience in similar product support services and versatile IT-skills in both Macintosh and Windows.
We offer you a wide range of tasks within unique Solibri-solutions. Your development will be supported by our competent organization. With us, you can get an opportunity to grow into different roles in an international environment.
For more information, please contact Experis recruitment consultant Johanna Tamminen, tel. 040 541 3155 or [email protected].
Please apply at www.experis.fi. Remember to add your desired salary to your application.
Software-Supporter (m/w) (DACH)
Solibri ist ein innovatives Unternehmen, dass sich auf die zur Verfügungstellung von herausragenden Lösungen und Services spezialisiert. In einer Industrie die sich durch BIM und BIMM umfassend ändert bietet Solibri eine Lösung die das Gütezeichen der Qualitätssicherung für die gesamte AECO Branche sein wird. Mit unserem einzigartigen Lösungsangebot verfügen wir über einen hohen strategischen Wettbewerbsvorteil in einem wettbewerbsgeprägten Markt.
Als Teil der Nemetschek Group, verkauft Solibri in mehr als 70 Ländern Softwarelösungen für die Qualitätskontrolle und -sicherung (QA/QC) von BIM-Modellen. Zu unseren Kunden gehören alle Projektbeteiligten der Bauwirtschaft, wie Architekten und Bauunternehmen. Mit ihnen arbeiten wir weltweit eng zusammen, um den Bauprozess hinsichtlich Zeit, Geld und Ressourcen noch effizienter zu gestalten.
Aufgrund unseres sehr erfolgreichen Wachstumskurses verstärken wir unseren Standort Hamburg um eine neugeschaffene Position. Wir suchen daher für die Solibri DACH GmbH zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt, in Vollzeit und in unbefristeter Festanstellung einen
– Technischer Support für unsere Vertriebspartner und Kunden per Telefon/Mail
– Qualifizierung und Bearbeitung von komplexen Anfragen und deren Koordination
– Unterstützung bei der (Erst-) Installation, Administration und Konfiguration unserer Softwarelösungen
– Einbringen des Kundenfeedbacks im Solibri-Team zur stetigen Optimierung unserer Produkte
– Dokumentation der erarbeiteten Lösungen
– Präsentation unserer Lösung Solibri Model Checker auf Veranstaltungen/Messen
Wir erwarten von Ihnen:
– kommunikationsstark, analytisches Denken, service- und lösungsorientiertes arbeiten
– Gute Deutsch- und gute Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
– Bereitschaft zur fachlichen und persönlichen Weiterbildung
– Selbständige Arbeitsweise und Teamfähigkeit
– ausgeprägtes allgemeines IT-Verständnis
– Affinität zur Baubranche
– Berufserfahrung in der Bauwirtschaft
– Kenntnisse in der Anwendung von CAD
– Flache Hierarchien und kurze Entscheidungswege
– Abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben
– Ein attraktives Gehalt, welches Ihre Qualifikation und Erfahrungen berücksichtigt
Haben Sie Interesse?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen:
[email protected] mit dem Betreff: “Software-Supporter”
Nähere Information zu uns finden Sie unter www.solibri.com
PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER (Finland based)
You are the one to ensure the long term sales trough several of our key channel partners in Europe. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective partners. Providing new business opportunities and leads, product and technical support, and competency and qualifications plans to the channel partners form a key part of your duties. You are proactively developing the partner cooperation and teaming up to provide value and solutions to end users and clients. As Partner Account Manager you will be playing a vital role in maximizing the business growth of channel partner organization. You are closely working together with partner stakeholders and colleagues in sales, marketing, technology and management. You report to the Global Sales Director.
We expect you to have 3-5 years’ experience in applicable sales and account/partner account management roles. We highly appreciate your proven track record in generating business in solution sales and with channel partners as well as experience in international environment. Understanding software solutions and construction industry and ability to work hands on make you an outstanding candidate. The job requires regular traveling within Nordics and Europe. You are fluent in English and Swedish, other European language skills are seen as advantage.
Solibri offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organization as well as an opportunity to work with world leading brand and solutions based on outstanding technology. You have a chance to be a key part of our growth and success and simultaneously develop your skills and responsibilities. The job location is in Helsinki.
Solibri is Growing in North America and we are looking for GREAT Sales people
We have the BEST technology solutions and we want to hire the BEST self-motivated Sales People in North America.
This is an excellent opportunity for the person who thrives in an independent, results-based environment, with plenty of autonomy. The ideal candidates will have the discipline to organize their own schedules, while representing a company and a technology that are extremely well positioned for growth within an industry that is evolving at a rapid pace.
The market(s) you would be working in have already been defined, so we are really looking for people who can focus on expanding the Solibri presence within these sectors. We will work as a team and sales people will have technical resources available to support the customer engagements, as required.
If you have the following capabilities and interests, please contact us at [email protected]
- A working knowledge and interest in the BIM environment
- The ability and desire to be hands-on with Solibri Model Checker technology
- Sales experience, inside or outside, and the ability to close ‘the deal’
- The ability to work remotely and without close supervision
- The desire to be judged based upon your contributions and your efforts
- An interest in growing with a company as a contributing member, where your opinions and helpful suggestions are encouraged
We offer you –
- The opportunity to work with GREAT people who also want YOU to succeed
- The opportunity to work with OUTSTANDING technology that is the BEST solution available in the WORLD today.
- A competitive salary, with a generous commission structure
- A chance to be successful and to be part of introducing a high value solution to an industry that is already primed.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE THAT FITS YOU, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR INTEREST AND RESUME TO [email protected]