Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
Area Sales Manager/ Sales Executive, Germany & Austria
In this role, you will be analysing the sales potential of assigned markets in your area. You will execute the Solibri strategy by localising the business to market requirements. Through planning and developing your sales approach in coordination with key stakeholders. You will also plan and execute sales strategy and develop and maintain customer and partner journey.
In addition, it is crucial to keep your customers and partners up-to-date about new services, new applications, changes to our product offering and changes in a competition landscape. The role and title will be based on the background and experience of the candidate and can be refined.
• Central contact and professional expert for our German-speaking sales partners and customers in the Dach area for support, training and hotline.
• Coordination, analysis and processing of complex requests by phone or email
• Support for the (initial) installation, administration and configuration of Solibri solutions via remote maintenance
• Bringing customer feedback to the Solibri team to continuously optimize our products
• Presentation of our products such as the Solibri Office at events and trade fairs
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or economics or equivalent
• Strong experience in sales management, preferably from software or IT business, B to B
• Strong general IT understanding and knowledge of the application of building-specific CAD programs, ideally with Solibri knowledge
• Analytical thinking as well as a service- and solution-oriented hands-on mentality
• Independent and self-responsible working methods, with the benefits from the team
• High communication skills, a will to be contacted and a strong customer orientation
• Good knowledge of German and English in word and writing
• Willingness to travel (in the future) on business
What does Solibri and the Nemetschek Group offer you?
We cultivate a modern, performance-oriented corporate culture with flat hierarchies and varied tasks. Our way of working is characterized by fairness, dialogue and cooperation. The working environment in the globally operating company Solibri, HQ in Helsinki, Finland, opens up first-class perspectives for one's own career development and a wide range of opportunities to contribute to the success of the Nemetschek Group. Location in Germany for this role is flexible. Solibri has offices in Munich and Hamburg.
Got interested? The future is being built as we speak. Be part of it. Contact Solibri today.
We look forward receiving your CV and application with your earliest possible date of entry and your salary expectation to [email protected]. For more information, please contact Country Manager Andreas Verfürth, +49 151 674 828 94 or Sales Director Pekka Pulkkinen, tel. +358 50 311 2188 on weekdays between 10 am – 15 pm time.