Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
Have you grown up professionally in construction and architecture and have experience in dealing with decision-makers at builders, planners and technology groups for construction services? If you want to be part of a growth industry and region in sales in order to make the added values of BIM a reality with our solutions from Solibri, then we should get to know each other.
For the continuation of the growth course of Solibri DACH GmbH we are looking for a German-speaking full-time and permanent position as soon as possible.
Territory Sales Executive Germany & Austria
- You are responsible for the sales acquisition of new customers and the support of existing customers in Germany and Austria.
- With your understanding of the market and your network, you expand our range of customers.
- You will visit prospective customers and customers, analyze the structure of needs, conduct sales discussions and present our solutions partially also onsite.
- You will develop customer-specific offers and follow them through to completion with your own responsibility for sales and results
- You analyze upselling potentials and their realization.
- You will also take part in trade fairs or events as a representative of Solibri
- When you acquire new customers, you use modern distribution channels in close cooperation with our marketing department.
Which experience should you bring into this role?
Successfully completed professional education as an architect, engineer, draftsman or comparable qualification as well as experience in dealing with customers
- Familiar with the subject of BIM and a general understanding of IT as well as knowledge of the use of construction-specific CAD programs - ideally with Solibri knowledge
- Sales experience as well as experience in the use of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and presentation techniques
- Sales-oriented thinking as well as result- and goal-oriented action - ideally with proof of your corresponding negotiation and conclusion security
- Good written and spoken German and English
What does Solibri and the Nemetschek Group offer you?
- We offer performance-based remuneration with a bonus system with plenty of room for in-house development.
- We maintain a modern, performance-oriented corporate culture with flat hierarchies and varied tasks.
Our modern working environment opens up first-class prospects for one's own career and a wide range of opportunities to contribute to the success of the Nemetschek Group.
Got interested? The future is being built as we speak. Be part of it. Contact Solibri today.
We look forward to receiving your application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to [email protected] or contact us in advance by phone on +49 (0) 40-80807-4639.