Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are looking for a
We now need a person to join our Product team to help us making educated decisions in order to maximize the overall value of the deliverable results. You will help us developing the right solutions for our different customer types. You will work together with the rest of the team when making decisions on how to measure, address and plan new business opportunities.
We want someone who is enthusiastic about business analysis, market studies and value offering. You are comfortable working with tools like CRMs, GitHub, Jira, QlikView, Tablue, PowerBI, Superset or similar tools.
- Help grow sales, revenues and competitive advantages
- Understand the potential of investing in new markets or industries to improve Solibri’s market position
- Help develop the company's offerings and opportunities
- Create business cases to support different projects and support the decision making
- Create pricing models to address different customer types
- Business intelligence, find patterns from differences sources of data
Keys to your success:
- You hold a university degree in Economics or Business and you have some relevant work experience
- Team player, you will need to make decisions together with the rest of the team, and we trust you will be able to let us know the business potential of our crazy ideas
- You are an analytical thinker, you have the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- You take active ownership of your role, are driven and passionate and don’t like to be micromanaged
- We love data and using it to make educated decisions! And so should you!
As a person you are open minded and positive. You enjoy finding data with different tools, you love to process it and create beautiful dashboards. You can adapt in a rapidly changing work environment.
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, great colleagues and truly agile ways of working. We embrace and support continuous personal and professional development.
The future is being built as we speak. Be part of it. Contact Solibri today.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] by March 20th. For more information, please contact Product Director Juan Rodriguez, tel. 045 265 4244 on weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]