Solibri is a software company and the leader in BIM Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Providing out of the box tools for BIM validation, compliance control, design process coordination, design review, analysis and code checking.
Solibri develops and markets quality assurance solutions that improve BIM-based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and cost effective.
Solibri’s customers include major building owners, construction companies, architects and engineering firms in more than 70 countries. It is part of the Nemetschek Group and based in Helsinki, with offices in the US, UK, Germany and Spain. At Helsinki office in Ruoholahti, we are 60 enthusiastic experts working together to make a difference.
We are looking for a:
Cloud Architect and Senior Software Engineer to join our growing business.
We’re looking for a hands-on Cloud Architect with skills and passion in improving, deploying, monitoring, and operating data-oriented services. Solibri is a global player in Building Information Model (BIM) quality assurance and we’re strengthening our cloud presence. For this we already operate cloud-based services and push hard to leverage and extend our leadership in BIM QA/QC. The bar is high on the candidate’s skills, but no one is ever “ready” in this continuously changing tech world, that’s why we embrace and support continuous personal and professional development.
Qualities of ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Familiar with agile practices including Scrum
- Strong communication skills, self-driven, passionate
- Team lead experience: able to coordinate a small team to complete projects
- Proven track record with AWS tools and ecosystem, AWS certification is a plus
- Solid knowledge on data modelling, microservices, data lakes
- CI/CD Knowledge
Strong expertise on some of the following will be a crucial asset for the candidate:
• MongoDB, DynamoDB, Aurora MySQL, Snowflake, GraphQL, Terraform, EKS, Prometheus, Loki, Grafana, ElasticSearch, AWS Athena, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, ELT, Big Data
• Experience with ML/AI projects
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment, global business and great colleagues. We strongly support professional development, and very competitive compensation.
Got interested? The future is being built as we speak. Be part of it. Contact Solibri today.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] For more information, please contact R&D Manager Toni Gyllenberg, tel. 040 744 7270 on weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]