Solibri is a software company and the leader in BIM Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Providing out of the box tools for BIM validation, compliance control, design process coordination, design review, analysis and code checking.
Solibri develops and markets quality assurance solutions that improve BIM-based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and cost effective.
Solibri’s customers include major building owners, construction companies, architects and engineering firms in more than 70 countries. It is part of the Nemetschek Group and based in Helsinki, with offices in the US, UK, Germany and Spain. At Helsinki office in Ruoholahti, we are 60 enthusiastic experts working together to make a difference.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to work with our strategic Solibri accounts in partnership with our Direct Sales Teams. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Solibri and critical to ensure we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates.
We offer you a rewarding position at the forefront of digital transformation of the AEC-industry (Architecture, Engineering and Construction). Some of the best parts of working at Solibri based on our employee surveys:
- ability to have an impact on our global living environment
- improving sustainability of construction
- international working environment and global business
- competitive compensation
- great colleagues, and truly new ways of working
- passionate professionals that believe in the power of quality
What would you be doing:
- You would be a trusted advisor with our customers from BIM coordinators to key influencers and decision makers on the IT and business side
- Develop and maintain success plans to understand customer business objectives and orchestrate adoption strategies to achieve business outcomes with Solibri
- Guide customers in finding the full potential of Solibri and use cases through their digital Solibri journey
- Drive / ensure customer health and satisfaction across various customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with all internal teams in helping customers to unlock their potential of Solibri solutions
- Collaborate with marketing to create programs to develop and promote customer references and case studies in our digital channels
- Partner with sales to uncover and develop account expansion opportunities to support ongoing growth
- Create customer awareness of Solibri solutions and identify potential Customer References opportunities
- Gather customer input on business requirements related to BIM and Solibri workflows
What do we expect:
- Experience in AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) solutions and platforms or equivalent industry specific digital tooling
- Proven experience in customer success or technical account management in an IT related field with business experience or exposure. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal
- Knowledgeable in on premise and cloud services environments
- Strong ability to lead technical business reviews with key stakeholders both within the company and with customers
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish considered an asset
- With us remote work is possible, occasional business trips may be required
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] For more information, please contact Chief Commercial Officer Pekka Pulkkinen, tel. 050 311 2188 on Thursdays/Fridays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]