Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading.
You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning.
Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
Solibri is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer with Security capabilities to work with our development teams, with a strong focus on our cloud infrastructure. DevSecOps in the element that enables continuous and secure product development. Part of this role is also to contribute into CI/CD infrastructure that we use to get from source code to production.
We’re looking into someone who’s enthusiastic about software development, with skills and passion in improving, deploying, monitoring, and operating production services. Maybe tools like Drone, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, CoreOS, Fedora Atomic, Python and Prometheus are your friends?
The bar is high on the candidate’s skills, but no one is ever “ready” in this continuously changing tech world. We embrace and support continuous personal and professional development.
Architecture of candidate:
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment
- Fluent in Linux
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- You possess solid experience with key DevOps technologies including Docker, Kubernetes as well as DevOps experience in AWS and/or other public cloud services
- Knowledge and skills to contribute into infrastructure Security & DevOps security in general
- Wide-ranging experience in deploying, debugging, and managing systems in cloud environments
- Proven ability for rapidly learning new technologies and sharing knowledge
Bonus points for the following:
- You have the skills and drive to build and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline, using tools that best fit for the purpose.
- Experience with HTTP(S), DNS, TCP/IP, and other internet-based protocols
- Experience with DevSecOps working model
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, great colleagues and truly agile ways of working.
The future is being built as we speak. Be part of it. Contact Solibri today.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] For more information, please contact R&D Director Kalle Lindroos, tel. 040 583 5481 on weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]