Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are looking for a
As Solibri continues to expand, we are in the need for eCommerce Specialist, or maybe even eCommerce Manager to develop and maintain our eCommerce platform and optimise the sales from this new digital channel. This is a new position created to generate growth at Solibri.
This is both a hands-on and coordination role working together with the Sales and Marketing and Product teams, to identify, manage and select the development needs for growing business. You don’t need to market the eCommerce, but you need to be able to explain the roadmap and delivery of it’s value to other teams.
Areas of responsibility:
- Operating the eCommerce platform to drive business requirements
- Driving technical development of the eCommerce
- eCommerce platform management and co-operation with the channel sales
- Improving the customer experience and usability of eCommerce
- Track effectiveness of initiatives and report results back to management in relation to KPI’s
- Key -role in eCommerce and platform business development overall
Required and desired skills:
- Proactive, motivated, ability to work on own initiative
- eCommerce marketplace experience
- Project management skills in eCommerce area
- Familiar with market leading eCommerce platforms and technologies
- Salesforce experience seen as an asset
- Fluent in English
As a person you are a positive team player who can get people engaged to share information and be involved in projects. Have you helped to develop, deliver and maintain eCommerce services in your current company? You don’t need to be a software developer, but a project specialist who can help steer the delivery of eCommerce platforms to delivery. You are active, confident and creative in grasping the information needed to achieve the best solutions for your area of responsibility.
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, great colleagues and truly modern ways of working.
Interested? Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] latest 26th of October 2020. Be fast, since we’ll start to interview best candidates as soon as possible. To find out more about the job, please contact our CFO Heini Kautonen, tel. 040 509 2884 on October 16th 2020.