Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are looking for
Solibri creates products that focus on bringing quality to the digital construction industry, by identifying issues on the designs. Our desktop product has been around for several years and has a large user base that like to see it improving and evolving over time. We are looking for a Product Designer that would help us focus more on our customers and join us to design the product that our users will enjoy to use.
Where we expect you to contribute?
- You will design how our product will serve the user needs. You will work with our customers to find what are the areas that they feel are not so easy to use and help bringing the designs that will focus on helping our users have an enjoyable experience when they work with our product, and help reduce the learning curve to master it
- Executes and participates in the definition the roadmap, according to vision and strategy for the product
- You drive and monitor the project execution together with the engineering team
- You work with different stakeholders, clients and internal, to make sure that we can build and launch successful versions of the product
- Work with the rest of the product team bringing your knowledge to help building the whole product portfolio of Solibri
Our ideal candidate:
- Design methodologies: you understand different design methodologies, like Design Thinking and know how to apply them. You know how to build a plan by prioritizing the work and making it clear to our engineering teams
- You are customer centric: you understand customer needs and want to understand what their problems are. You work constantly with them to make it dead easy for them to work with our products, and create a regular feedback loop to steer those products in the right direction
- You are analytical: you are data driven and can makes decisions based on the available data
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You have experience working in modern software companies, with modern ways of collaboration
- You are cross functional: you are comfortable working with different people in the organization and can bring clarity as for what are the goals and how to deliver them
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, competitive compensation, great colleagues and truly new ways of working. With us remote work is possibility, but occasional office trips may be required.
Got interested? Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] For more information, please contact Product Director Juan Rodriguez, tel. 045 265 4244 on workdays between 12.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]