Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are looking for
Solibri creates products that focus on bringing quality to the digital construction industry, by identifying issues on the designs. Our desktop product has been around for several years and has a large user base that like to see it improving and evolving over time. We are looking for a Product Manager that would help us address our customer needs and draw a picture of what the best potential for the future is.
Where we expect you to contribute?
- You would be responsible for the product strategy for our current desktop product, and the overall roadmap
- You’ll drive and monitor the project execution together with the engineering team
- You’ll work with different stakeholders, clients and internal, to make sure that we can build and launch successful versions of the product
- You’ll work with the rest of the product team bringing your knowledge to help building the whole product portfolio of Solibri
- You can understand data, interpret it, and you are able to extract some conclusions on your own, though also working with our data scientist
Our ideal candidate
- Knows about product methodologies: you understand vision and strategy. You know how to build a plan by prioritizing the work and making it clear to our engineering teams
- You are customer centric; you understand customer needs and want to understand what their problems are
- You are analytical; you are data driven and can makes decisions based on the available data
- You are cross functional; you are comfortable working with different people in the organization and can bring clarity as for what are the goals and how to deliver them
- You understand BIM or 3D technologies: you have work with BIM software, understand digital construction industry or you have work in project very heavy on 3D and data
- You find synergies and leverage technologies from other units
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, competitive compensation, great colleagues and truly new ways of working. With us remote work is possibility, but occasional office trips may be required.
Got interested? Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] For more information, please contact Product Director Juan Rodriguez, tel. 045 265 4244 on workdays between 12.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]