Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are now looking for
As part of the product team you will plan, define and execute the vision of Solibri’s solutions. You will work within a cross functional team that is able to produce end to end solutions, involving R&D, marketing, sales and any relevant function depending on the projects. You should be able to capture the best ideas coming from any source and translate them into stories to be developed.
The goal for a product owner is to maximize the value of the product resulting from work of the cross functional teams. You need to understand how projects are progressing and making any necessary changes to the plans, so the outcome from the development meets the expectations from the business.
* Develop and maintain an organized and common backlog of user stories for implementation of new features or products.
* Facilitate backlog refinement sessions with the team so that user stories are clearly understood, considering that the team will have business and technical mix of people
* Work with the cross functional team to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles, ensure that they understand the product vision and design great features for our users
* Inspire and motivate the teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
* Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
* Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
* Expert in prioritizing, phasing and planning projects
* Hands-on experience in BIM methods is a plus
* Experience in Agile/Scrum ways of working
* Experience working in software engineering companies and SaaS/PaaS business
* Experience on handling short and fast development cycles
* You have a data driven mindset and you are comfortable on making decision based in data
As a person you are comfortable working independently, take ownership of your tasks and you don’t mind being out of your comfort zone.
What do we offer:
* Rapidly growing global company with possibility to make impact in all levels
* Agile ways of working and great colleagues
* Possibilities for career development
Got interested, please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected]