Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading.
You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning.
Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are looking for
Senior Developer - Back-end
Solibri is looking for a Senior Developer to help us enhance and maintain our on-line services. You will be responsible for helping us build new, and maintain existing, APIs and services that will be operating in high scale, global end-user environments.
As a Developer for our online services, you work as a part of a team packed with driven highly skilled professionals and get to work with other development teams and product management, in building resilient cloud-based service infrastructure that supports the initiatives of Solibri.
The bar is high on the candidate’s skills, but no one is ever “ready” in this continuously changing tech world. We embrace and support continuous personal and professional development.
Architecture of candidate:
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- Experience with modern team-based software development with general purpose programming languages, frameworks and libraries Experience with developing and maintaining cloud-based online services
- Readiness to set technical direction, define standards, and promote engineering principles
- Understanding of infrastructure and security requirements
- Experience in script development
- Experience with microservice architectures and API design
Bonus points for the following:
- Linux skills
- Passion for mentoring and teaching junior developers
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of container technology
- Experience in CI/CD systems such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, great colleagues and truly agile ways of working.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] by February 8th. For more information, please contact R&D Director Kalle Lindroos, tel. 040 583 5481 on weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]