Solibri offers you the opportunity to make history. To start your day knowing your work will shape our company, our industry and our customer’s success. We have a pioneer mentality. We know where we’re heading. You are part of that plan. Delivering the future isn’t easy. It requires originality, passion and confidence. We have already created the model checking category. We lead the development of industry standards. Having customers in over 70 markets is just the beginning. Be confident that your work matters. Be proud in the knowledge that working at Solibri is more than just a job. It’s about improving the buildings of today, tomorrow and beyond.
We are looking for
Senior Developer – Java and Geometry
Solibri is looking for a skilled Senior Java focused Developer who enjoys working in a collaborative, team-based format. If you are self-driven person that likes to work with software architecture, APIs, overcoming challenges, and sharing your expertise with your teammates, then you sound like a good match.
Senior Developer focusing in our desktop product development will work on all areas of software engineering, including design, development, testing, and deployment while looking into how to benefit from the latest and greatest technologies and tools. Algorithm development could also be part of your tasks
This role is not limited into working with single product line but can (depending the candidate’s skillset and ambitions) extend into backend, front-end and micro services development.
The bar is high on the candidate’s skills, but no one is ever “ready” in this continuously changing tech world. We embrace and support continuous personal and professional development.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- Experience with modern team-based software development with general purpose programming languages, frameworks and libraries
- Experience in Java applications on Windows/Mac development
- Math and/or physics orientation
- Experience with algorithm development
- Readiness to set technical direction, define standards, and promote engineering principles
Bonus points if you have:
- Linux skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of infrastructure and security requirements
- Experience in CI/CD systems such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory
- Passion for mentoring and teaching junior developers
We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and global business, great colleagues and truly agile ways of working.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] by February 8th. For more information, please contact R&D Director Kalle Lindroos, tel. 040 583 5481 on weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]