Solibri is a software company and the leader in BIM Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Providing out of the box tools for BIM validation, compliance control, design process coordination, design review, analysis and code checking.
Solibri develops and markets quality assurance solutions that improve BIM-based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and cost effective.
Solibri’s customers include major building owners, construction companies, architects and engineering firms in more than 70 countries. It is part of the Nemetschek Group and based in Helsinki, with offices in the US, UK, Germany and Spain. At Helsinki office in Ruoholahti, we are 60 enthusiastic experts working together to make a difference.
We are looking for a
Software Engineer to our growing business.
We’re looking into someone who’s enthusiastic about software development, with skills and passion in improving, deploying, monitoring, and operating cloud services. Solibri is a global player in Building Information Model (BIM) quality assurance and we’re strengthening our cloud presence. For this we already operate cloud-based services and push hard to leverage and extend our leadership in BIM QA/QC. The bar is high on the candidate’s skills, but no one is ever “ready” in this continuously changing tech world, that’s why we embrace and support continuous personal and professional development.
Qualities of ideal candidate:
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment
- Wide-ranging experience in Developing, deploying, debugging, and managing Cloud applications
- Experience with multiple programming languages, incl. Python
- Experience with key cloud infra technologies including Docker, as well as DevOps experience in AWS and/or other public cloud services
- Experience with Terraform
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Proven ability for rapidly learning new technologies and sharing knowledge
Bonus points for the following:
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and related tools
- Experience with API development and
What we offer you:
- A challenging position in an international working environment and global business
- Great, professional colleagues
- Competetive salary and perks
- Flexibility to choose your working hours, and freedom to work remotely or at the office
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Common fun activities such as pizza and bear on selected Fridays, Pub trivia afternoons, and other team building events
We also strongly support professional development and offer courses and training as part of each team member’s development plan.
Got interested? The future is being built as we speak. Be part of it. Contact Solibri today.
Please send your application and CV, including your salary request by e-mail to [email protected] For more information, please contact R&D Manager Toni Gyllenberg, tel. 040 744 7270 on weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 or by e-mail [email protected]