In order to get the new Solibri version, it needs to be assigned. Contact your Solibri administrator.
If you are the administrator:
- Log into https://solution.solibri.com .
- Go to Admin view.
- Select the Assignment tab.
- Leave the Product radio button marked and select the product (Office/Site).
- In the version list, select the latest version and click Refresh.
- Mark the checkbox for the users that will be running the selected version of Solibri.
- Click Save Changes.
After the new version is assigned:
Now you can download and start using the latest version of Solibri.
You can check if you have new updates uninstalled by opening Solibri and going to File > Help > Check for updates.
In case there is a new version available for you, take the following steps:
- Log into the Solibri Solution Center https://solution.solibri.com .
- Click the Version drop-down box under the listing for Solibri and select the most recent listing for version.
Why should you update?
Read about the benefits of our latest release - BCF Live Refreshed. Several UI improvements based on user feedback.Read more