If you try registering Solibri Model Checker (SMC) v9.8 and find the following error, it is due to only having a version 9.7 license assigned but not the required 9.8 license:
To resolve the issue:
- Log into https://solution.solibri.com as an admin user.
- Select the License Assignment tab.
- Leave the Product radio button marked, and select Solibri Model Checker.
- In the version list, select 9.8 and click Refresh.
- Mark the checkbox for the users that will be running version 9.8 of SMC.
- Click Save Changes.
Those users should then be able to run version 9.8 of SMC.
The info column lists the versions of SMC licenses that are assigned to a user. Above, you see that the user [email protected] is only assigned version 9.7, which explains why this user receives the error message. Also, note [email protected] has 9.7 and 9.8 licenses assigned and some users have only a 9.8 license assigned. Since version 9.8 is the latest version, users having only a 9.8 license are still able to run version 9.7 and earlier of SMC regardless of not having those license versions assigned.