The recently released Solibri Model Checker (SMC) version 9.6 introduces a new Paint Tools drop-down menu within the 3D Toolbar that allows you to add and remove paint, to and from either selected or visible components.
The following options are available:
- Paint Selected with Color: Opens a paint selection dialog to choose a color and transparency to apply to components that are currently selected. For example, you can use the Select Tool (6) or select window components in the Model Tree view and set those components to the selection basket:
Click the Paint Selected with Color button to select a color you wish to paint all the currently selected windows:
Those windows that are currently selected will now appear red in the model when you click the Show All button:
- Paint Visible with Current Color: Paints components that are currently visible in the 3D view however they currently appear. For example, components highlighted red in the Results View will remain red after clicking the Paint Visible with Current Color. You can also select a classification such as the Exits classification, which displays doors classified as ‘Exit Doors’ as yellow:
Upon clicking Paint Visible with Current Color, those doors will remain yellow after clicking the Show All button:
- Remove Paint from Selected Components: Removes paint from only components that are currently selected.
- Remove Paint from Visible Components: Removes paint from only components that are currently visible.
More information on Paint Tools can be found in our online help:
– Solibri Model Checker Help : Paint Tools