If you try downloading Solibri Model Checker (SMC) v9.8 in the Products View of the Solibri Solution Center (SSC) and find only earlier versions available, it is due to not having a version 9.8 license assigned:
To resolve the issue, have your license administrator try the following:
- Log into the SSC at https://solution.solibri.com.
- Select the License Assignment tab.
- Leave the Product radio button marked, and select Solibri Model Checker.
- In the version list, select 9.8 and click Refresh.
- Mark the checkbox for the users that will be running version 9.8 of SMC.
- Click Save Changes.
You should then be able to download and run SMC v9.8.