It is now possible to arrange your different classifications into categories, similar to how model categories work. This is intended to help users who have many different classifications organize them into appropriate folders.
- Connected server project name is now displayed in the BCF Live View.
- Value Conversion and Conflict Resolution dialogs have been improved to prevent unnecessary and multiple pop-ups at once.
- Progress bar has been added for the initial connection to a server project.
- During SMC file closing, a dialog has been implemented to remind the user to end the active BCF Live session when closing an SMC and moving to another SMC project.
- New supported BCF server coming: StreamBIM is in the progress of publishing their BCF-API connection, and it will be available in the coming weeks.
Solibri Developer Platform
- Added getTransformationMatrix method which returns the transformation matrix of the 3D model.
- Added support for CameraState in the REST API.
- Added API folder under Solibri installation directory on Mac which is the dedicated place for custom Jars.
Changes to resources
COBie UK resources:
- COBie Classifications now include assigned category (9.12.1 Classification improvement) creating folders for the relevant COBie tabs.
- Classifications updated in line with updated Uniclass 2015 tables (October 2020).
- COBie template (COBie Settings) updated in line with updated Uniclass 2015 tables (October 2020).
- Rulesets to now include additional check - Components should relate to one space.
- Improved performance when checking many components with certain rules (e.g. Rule 21).
- Resolved an issue where using the Save as feature on mac was causing the software to freeze.
- Resolved an issue where excel color mapping from Classifications and ITOs reported incorrect colors.
- Fixed an issue regarding Autorun checking not triggering custom views.
- Resolved an issue where empty classification names were not producing results.
- Resolved an issue where empty classification names were allowed, this is no longer accepted.
- Fixed an issue with Title and Description fields saving only partial information in Communication layout.
- Fixed an issue where changing coordination values caused the selection to be cleared in the Communication layout.
- Resolved an issue where Thai text support was broken.
- Fixed an issue where Marking of slides was disappearing when switching between presentations.
- Fixed major sluggishness when having a complex SMC file opened with the BCF Live project.
- Fixed an issue with gatekeeper rules producing inconsistent results.
macOS Big Sur
Although Solibri functions properly with Big Sur, tab selection colors are very light compared to previous versions.