Solibri 9.12.6 introduces a new feature called "Solibri Score". The purpose of this feature is to provide a greater understanding of the quality of your project by visualizing a set of simple KPIs:
- Project complexity = Shows how many components have issues out of the total checked components on a project.
- Project rules coverage = Shows how many rules have been used in a project out of the total rules relevant for the user's industry.
- Solibri Score will be available as a new view layout as well as a dockable view.
- The score results will update each time you run your checking.
- For Project rules coverage, you need to select your industry from the dropdown menu.
- Hovering over the charts will show additional information.
- Fixed issue with general Intersection rule throwing NPE error.
- Fixed regression issues where Solibri treated archived BLC issues as a new issues.
- Fixed BCF Live Connector’s issue duplication with BIMcollab and BIM Track.
- Java version has been updated to Java 16.
- Mac Installers now contain JDKs.