Solibri Model Checker v9.1.20 Release Notes
Information on new software release
Release Date 09th September, 2014
Build number 9.1.20
- Improved behavior with Internet proxies
- License borrowing turned on the "Remember Me" option and it was not reset after license was returned
- License expiry messages are now pertinent.
- Implement title and BCF status
- Presentation images were sometimes lost and presentation couldn't be reported.
- Dates in UTC time zone were incorrectly imported in BCF
- 3D popups could not handle all property values, such as Bounding Box Height
- Changing the number of decimals in settings/units/rotation did not reflect in the model view.
- Intersection checking of non-solid components improved
- Rule#222 Didn't always find the touching elements above or below
- Rule#222: Vertical distance between windows and site was not always correct
- Improved robustness against specific errors in IFC files
- CSG operations involving bounded half spaces resulted sometimes a wrong shape
- Classification visualization by floors was broken
- Reference to a column containing System in ITO was not possible
- Excel templates can now be used from extension resources in Information Takeoff, Presentation, and Result Summary reports
- Relative hyperlinks didn't always work
- Improved German Rulesets