Solibri Model Checker v9.5.17 Release Notes
Release Version: 9.5.17
Release Date: 16/02/15
- This version includes improvements to license statistics that will be activated in the near future.
- Issue title and description have been taken into use in reporting.
- The first comment is not copied as description in issues anymore.
- The reinforcement bar properties are imported from IFC.
- German language localization improvements are included.
- Importing and exporting of components associated with issue (Components tab in Issue Details) to/from BCF are improved.
- Added warning message when 3D acceleration is turned off.
- Fixed optimized 3D rendering with the latest AMD graphic drivers update (v 14.x). The 3D view was blank white.
- Proxy settings are forgotten when "Remember Me" is turned off in settings.
- Default update schedule for SMC updates is "Never".
- Models could not be saved under specific circumstances.
- Discipline could not be used in classification in certain situations.
- Renaming a classification does not anymore remove the manual classifications.
- Updating of presentation from checking results does not anymore create duplicate issues in presentation.
- Sometimes curved walls were imported as straight.
Rule improvements and bug fixes:
- #179: Diagonal routes are now handled better in narrow corridors.
- #11: Curtain walls reported only once in rule report.
- #208: Corrected visualization in free area next to door.
- #203: Improved importing of parameters from Excel.