Solibri Model Checker v9.5.21 Release Notes
Release Version: 9.5.21
Release Date: 17/03/15
- Multi-selection is now possible in File/Recent/Recent Model Places.
- Rule#222 Component Distance Rule: A new distance option: Alongside that checks for minimum horizontal distance in 3D between components is added.
- Improved performance of creating slides.
- Nearest spaces relation accuracy and performance improved.
- Added more supported relations in ITO and Rule#231.
- Misleading information was given in the Registration dialog that opened when proxy password was changed.
- Removed hard-coded requirement that spaces in a space group need to cover at least 40% of the area of a space before it is marked as space group.
- Default report template of a new ITO is now undefined and not the last used template.
- Checked components visualization did not update when switching between, for example, failed and checked components.
- Model saving didn’t work in some cases.
- Classification tree didn’t always update when the settings were modified.
- Only one responsibility could be added to issue at a time on Mac.
- When checking results were filtered, decision made in the result tree was applied to all children, also the ones that were filtered out.
- Identification of URLs in properties improved.
- Some windows were too high in low screen resolution.
- Bottom area of identical components with openings were sometimes different.
- Visualization of a slide containing only parts of decomposed objects was empty.
- Fixed searching in presentation for issues that didn’t contain any comments.