Solibri Model Checker 9.7.15 Release Notes
This version adds significant improvements to two rules: Component Distance Rule and Model Comparison Rule. Component Distance Rule (#222) now has two new distance measurement methods: Above within Offset Footprint and Below within Offset Footprint. These methods let you define a tolerance that is extended horizontally around the source object to see, for example, if there's enough tolerance to components above or below even in the case when the source component moves. We also have added a possibility to specify the surfaces between the measurements are done, when measuring in the above or below directions. You can, for example, measure the distance between bottom of the source component to the top of the target component.
The changes to Model Comparison Rule include a possibility to use only component GUIDs when finding the matching pairs. In this case, the rule doesn't try to find matching components using geometry. Another change is that you can now specify which properties are used in comparison, instead of property groups that were used in the earlier versions. This lets you to concentrate on those properties whose modifications you want to monitor.
One change that reflects in many places is the possibility to use wildcard characters when referring to values in property sets. For example, if you want to refer to the Reference property of any Pset_*Common in classification, you can now do it without having to have a different classification column for each different property set name.
We have also improved BCF communication by having a check for duplicate GUIDs before a BCF report has been generated. Duplicate GUIDs may be introduced, for example, by importing the same BCF to two different presentations and then reporting these presentations in one BCF.
Improvements and Bug Fixes in Detail
Licensing and Registration
- When launching SMC and the user doesn't have access to license, SMV Pro will start, if that has been assigned to the user. If SMV Pro is not assigned, SMC will open in viewer mode without registration.
- Improved behavior with proxies
- Date formats in report templates have been changed to use the default formats for the locale
- Copying an issue in presentation creates new identity to the copied issue. BCF report will have unique identities for the issues.
- When reporting to BCF, the issues to be reported are analyzed to see if they have the same identity more than once. The user is given an option to update the duplicate identities.
- Sorting with tracking ID sorts now first with presentation prefix.
- Added possibility to turn off using of date values when searching in presentations
- When adding responsibility it is possible to accept the dialog where new responsibility is given by pressing Enter
- Report creation was not possible from Presentation view when there were issues that didn't have snapshot
- Keyboard shortcuts didn't always work in Issue Sorter view
- The size that 3D view had when taking snapshot affected the size of snapshot in the Excel reports.
- BCF status and verbal status were not properly written when reporting in BCF 1.0 format. Also, they were not properly read from BCF 1.0 format.
- Added a possibility to specify several classes when looking for components through a relation
- Added Defines by Type relation as an option to filters and other places where relations are specified
- In some rare cases, location of components was incorrect
- Improved performance of classification view
- Two Ifc Classification References with identical Item Reference, but different names were imported as one
- Added possibility to define property set reference using wild chars. For example, when specifying property set reference with property set name 'Pset*Common' and property name 'Reference', a value is returned for each property that matches the name.
- Improvements to Japanese localization
- Pinning of recent folders in Recent panel didn't work.
- Adding a column in ITO cleared the checking results view
- Model Comparison Rule (#206):
- Added an option to use only GUID when finding the matching component.
- Improved the way properties to compare are defined. Now all properties that should be compared between the model versions are listed and user can specify exactly which properties should be compared.
- Number of Components in Space (#225) only created issue of one missing component type when more than one were required and none was found. For example, when toilet spaces required sinks and toilet seats and neither was found, only issue about one of them was created.
- Components Must Have Unique Identifier (#21):
- Added a possibility to check type instances
- Component Distance Rule (#222):
- Added two new distance calculation methods: Above within Offset Footprint and Below within Offset Footprint. These method allow to specify a horizontal tolerance that is added to footprint of the source component, when checking the distance to above or below components.
- Added a new way to specify the surfaces between which the above and below distances are calculated.
- Comparison Between Property Values (231):
- Added possibility to use type instances as components to check or compare
Solibri Model Viewer 9.7.15 Release Notes
Improvements and Bug Fixes
Licensing and Registration
* Registration for SMV Free is not required anymore from user who have registered Solibri Model Checker on the same computer.
* When reporting to BCF, the issues to be reported are analyzed to see if they have the same identity more than once. The user is given an option to update the duplicate identities.
* Sorting with tracking ID sorts now first with presentation prefix.
* Added possibility to turn off using of date values when searching in presentations
* Report creation was not possible from Presentation view when there were issues that didn't have snapshot
* Keyboard shortcuts didn't always work in Issue Sorter view
* The size that 3D view had when taking snapshot affected the size of snapshot in the Excel reports.
* BCF status and verbal status were not properly written when reporting in BCF 1.0 format.
* In some rare cases, location of components was incorrect
* Two Ifc Classification References with identical Item Reference, but different names were imported as one
* Improvements to Japanese localization
* Pinning of recent folders in Recent panel didn't work.