You have three options:
- If your company already has an account in the Solibri Solution Center (SSC), the admin should create a pool for Anywhere users (user who only use Anywhere) and add all the users. Users on another account can be invited to join the company account. Since the users are in a separate pool, they can only use Anywhere, and this doesn't affect the use of Office, Site or SMC licenses. All the users can be added at once by using an Excel sheet. If you are a new user, you'll receive an invitation to join the account, and then you can download Anywhere from SSC.
- If you have previously used Solibri Model Checker or SMV Pro, you already have an account in SSC and you cannot register again. Sign in to SSC with your credentials and download Anywhere.
- If you don't have an account and you are new to Solibri products, please register here: https://solibri.com/download-solibri-anywhere and then download Solibri Anywhere from SSC. When you register for Solibri Anywhere, an SSC account is created for you, so please note that the email you use for registration and the company name must be unique (not used in another SSC account).
Tip: If you only use Solibri Anywhere, we recommend that you mark the Remember Me checkbox when you sign in, and also the Remember This Next Time checkbox when you select the product.
You can use the Solibri Trial for 30 days. There are limitations to sharing the projects created using a Trial license. The file can only be opened by the Trial user on the registered machine – or, after the Trial has expired, by the same user with a commercial license.
Please check that the email has not accidentally ended up in your junk mail folder. If not, contact your local Solibri Support for further help.
You use your Solibri Solution Center (SSC) username and password to login to the SSC as well as register Solibri products. If you have forgotten your password or wish to change it, go to https://solution.solibri.com and click the Forgot your password? link. Enter your username (email address) to the dialog that opens and click Reset. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to renew your password.
No, you can continue using the existing account, but the account number and username are needed to add products to the account. Please contact the local Sales team to get started!
To use Solibri offline, you need to buy at least one offline license and activate it. An offline license is machine-specific, and each computer using an offline license needs its own fingerprint file. Note that if your company doesn't have any offline licenses, the Offline licenses tab in Solibri Solution Center is greyed out. Also note that you need to have version 9.10.2 (or later) of Solibri installed, so the offline license is different from the old workstation license.
Update to latest version of the software from Solibri Solution Center (SSC) and make sure that your firewall is not blocking the following ports:
download.solibri.com (port 443)
06832.tbnet1.com (port 443 and port 80)
api.solibri.com (port 443)
login.solibri.com (port 443)
solution.solibri.com (port 443)
certificates.godaddy.com (port 80)
ssl.solibri.com (port 443)
fonts.googleapis.com (port 443)
fonts.gstatic.com (port 443)
pool.ntp.org (UDP port 123)
We support the following proxy servers: HTTP and SOCKS (versions 4 and 5). Admins can set the default proxy settings Solibri uses by installing an .ini file to the Solibri installation directory (e.g. C:\Program Files\Solibri\SOLIBRI). The proxysettings.ini file should contain the following lines:
# Uncomment the next two lines and fill them with proxy information, if you want to use proxy
# Uncomment the next two lines, and fill them with correct information, if your proxy needs username and password
The administrator of your company account needs to assign the new version for you. The administrator needs to:
- Log into https://solution.solibri.com.
- Select the Assignment tab.
- Leave the Product radio button marked and select your product (Office/Site).
- In the version list, select 9.Y (the newer version) and click Refresh.
- Mark the checkbox for the users that will be running version 9.Y of Solibri.
- Click Save Changes.
First, you need to be assigned the latest version. The administrator needs to:
- Log into https://solution.solibri.com .
- Select the Assignment tab.
- Leave the Product radio button marked and select the product (Office/Site).
- In the version list, select the latest version and click Refresh.
- Mark the checkbox for the users that will be running the selected version of Solibri.
- Click Save Changes.
Now you can download the latest version of Solibri. Log into the Solibri Solution Center https://solution.solibri.com . Go to the Products view. Click the Version drop-down box under the listing for Solibri and select the most recent listing for version.
Solution Center might be momentarily down due to heavy traffic or maintenance ongoing with Admin view. Please clear your browser’s cache and cookies, refresh the page and try to log in again. This will be a short term inconvenience until we solve the issues in Solution Center.
Please zip the log files folder before sending it to Solibri Support. You can find the log files folder at:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Solibri\SOLIBRI\log
- Mac OS: /Applications/SOLIBRI/log
No. Solibri is intended to be run in PC or MAC hardware, and the latest system requirements can be found here: https://www.solibri.com/solibri-model-checker-system-requirements
Please take a look at our online help (https://www.solibri.com/help) and the Solibri YouTube channel. If you have questions or you need more assistance, please contact you local support.