Color fill for section planes
- Added new options in the sectioning settings that allow the user to fill the sections with colors.
- Users can define which colors to use as well as the color fill transparency levels.
3D model edge rendering
- Added new rendering options for model edges/outlines that create an improved look & feel for the 3d models.
- Users can control the edge line color, thickness and transparency.
Component transparency ordering
- Added a new setting that allows Solibri to better sort components in the model, so that the order is based on the proximity to the camera.
- This setting is on by default in the new version, but users can set the level of transparency according to their choice.
- Fixed an issue where Solibri was not exporting the originating system for components in BLC.
- Fixed an issue where Solibri automatically zooms out of the model after deleting a component.
- Fixed an issue where slabs with openings and thickness of less than 5mm failed to show in 3D correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Fingerprint could not be created in Offline Licensing Tool on a computer where WMIC is disallowed.
- Fixed an issue where Solibri did not allow for role selection even when the role selection box is checked in ‘Settings’.
- Fixed an issue where classified components do not always show with the color set in the classification.
- Fixed an issue where the deep hierarchy of IFCLOCALPLACEMENTs was not imported from IFC.
- Fixed an issue in BLC where the data that was sent in the $filter was not URL encoded.
- Solibri version 9.12.9 uses the latest version of the Spring framework library and hence is not at risk of vulnerability.