The BCF Connector Extension for Solibri Model Checker provides integration for issue management between Solibri Model Checker and third-party providers. This version of BCF Connector comes with improvements and bug fixes to ensure robust synchronization with BCF servers.
- A retry-scheme is added, when the client encounters a response with HTTP status 429. Support for server sent "Retry-After"-header is added as specified in RFC 2616.
- Synchronization of Extensions values is improved.
- The use of BCF Connector is not blocked anymore if Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is not installed. This package is only needed to communicate with BIMcollab provider.
- While synchronizing issues, the comments without viewpoints are now visible under a single dummy viewpoint in Solibri Model Checker.
- Solibri Model Checker now filters away all the dummy viewpoint while exporting issues to the server.
- Showing of imported bitmaps is fixed.