- BCF Live Connector - viewpoint sync error
- Issue details are auto-populated in new issues
- Issue details window now has a delete description option
- Shortcut key for section box creation
- Fixed an issue where markups such as Ellipse, cloud, free forms by pen tool, etc. disappeared in BCF live connector when ‘Update slide/viewpoint’ was used.
- Fixed an issue where the Filter dialog did not appear when using the BIMsync server.
- Fixed an issue where components with invalid GUIDs were not synced to the server.
- Fixed an issue where creating a presentation using BCF report 2.1 brought back previously hidden components.
- Fixed an issue where some tooltips were missing in Live Issue Details.
- Fixed an issue where classification rule units would change by themselves and break the classification.
- Fixed an issue where Solibri would not start after installing to an existing Solibri folder.
- Fixed an issue where Rule #23 showed results which should not have been an issue.
- Fixed an issue where the Navigation map was not displaying components that were too far.