This release brings you a variety of different functionalities in Solibri Model Checker.
- Checking components in the Selection Basket:
- It's possible to select whether to check all the components in the model or only the components in the Selection Basket.
- When using the 'Check Selected' option, only the components added in the Selection Basket are included in the checking. Note that the Selection Basket can't then be empty.
- When using the 'Check Selected' option with a rule which has 2 filters, such as rule #1, the components in the Selection Basket only have an effect to the 1st filter.
- A presentation which includes slides is marked with a new viewpoint icon in the Results view.
- Issues that are a part of a presentation can be identified with a linked viewpoint icon instead of the normal viewpoint icon.
- When deleting a presentation which was created from the results, the linked viewpoint icon is replaced with the normal viewpoint icon for the issue in the Results view.
- Effective Coverage Area Rule (Rule#240)
- New rule to ensure your building has sufficient coverage for, for example, ventilation, lighting, sprinklers, Wi-Fi, or surveillance cameras.
- The rule checks the coverage against a specified area of a component, and, if preferred, the ratio between the property values of the source components and checked components.
- Gatekeeper rules evaluation is optimized to run only during checking
- Fixes and improvements have been done to avoid saving errors during the gatekeeper rule evaluation.
- Roof Area Calculation improvements
- Calculating the area of a roof now takes into account the other decomposed entities that form a single roof.
- Improvement for Accessible Door Rule (Rule#208):
- A check box has been added for checking the widest panel's width of a multi-panel door in the minimum width requirement check, instead of the width of the full door.
- Improvements for Accessible Ramp Rule (Rule#207):
- The logic of calculating and showing the gradient of the ramps has been improved.
- The behavior of the Maximum Rise column has been improved. Issues are created for ramps whose gradient cannot be checked because there is no corresponding gradient for their rise.
- In the Ramp rule, the visualization angle has been improved. It shows the percentage of the ramp slope when the Slope/Length radio button is selected. It also shows the gradient of the ramp when the Rise/Gradient radio button is selected.
- Relative Number Rule (Rule#235):
- The rule gives 'irrelevant' message when a checked component is not found in the 'Components in Set 1 or Components in Set 2' filters.
- Accessible Ramp Rule (Rule#207) and Accessible Stair Rule (Rule#210):
- The visualization for the headroom clearance in Ramp and Stair rule has been fixed. The redundant long arrow is no longer shown; instead, only the short arrow is visualized.
- Accessible Door Rule (Rule#208):
- The rule checks and creates an issue when the free space next to push side of the door is less than the defined requirement.
- Free Area in Front of Components Rule (Rule#226):
- When checking both sides of the component and allowing floating, visualization of the floating is shown on both sides of the component.
- Horizontal Structures must be Guarded against Falling (Rule#236):
- The rule considers the curtain walls as a barrier if they are added to the 'barrier component filter table'.
- Accessible Route Rule (Rule #238):
- Checking the distance between accessible space and route between different floors has been fixed.
- The rule visualizes narrow parts on the component and not just the footprints.
- Excel report for the checked Gate Keeper Ruleset (GKR) is fixed to report only the checked Gate Keeper Ruleset's results.
- Editing a column in an Information Takeoff does not erase the previous content.