- Solibri has released it's renewed product offering. Read more about the new Solibri Product Family here.
- The new Solibri products can be installed using an MSI installer.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been improved:
- Shortcuts for macOS use the Command key instead of Control.
- New keyboard shortcuts have been added for navigating and handling issues.
- New keyboard shortcuts have been added for clearing the selection basket and zooming to selected components.
- Components in the Classification view can be sorted using the datatype of the criteria.
- Entering the first letter in combo boxes searches for matching content similarly to component filters.
- In Rule #21, also values in the alpha numeric format are supported.
- In Rule#240, in Ratio of Property Values checking, the checking and result messages have been improved:
- Issues are created also if found missing property values in checking.
- Issue result have list of all involved components with percentage value of the property value comparisons.
- Optional Effect Source Multiplier Value field has been added.
- Larger property selection for Quantities.
- There have been fixes in the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Colliding shortcuts using Control + R.
- Shortcuts that use numpad to change viewpoints on macOS.
- Zooming in and out using the plus and minus buttons in macOS.
- Calculation of the SIS area in the calculation extension now works properly.
- PDFs are no longer left out from slides in presentations.
- Values in filter fields are properly saved also without pressing Enter.