New features for the navigation map
- Navigation map now supports pan and zoom
- Location marker has been updated to a more visible icon
- Space information, which can be toggled on/off in settings, can now be displayed in the navigation map
Improvements based on requests from Solibri Society
- IFC Type information is now available in the info view and can also be referred to in filters, classifications, ITOs, and rule settings
- All IFC4 predefined types are now supported
- IFCWINDOWs are now represented with the original color (and no longer transparent by default)
- Opening times of large IFC files have been reduced
- Users now have the possibility to use multiple cores (multithreading) for checking
- "Section box around selection basket" has been refactored to improve performance when a significant amount of components are selected
- Users can now select "Either" as a direction when specifying relations in certain rules
Rules API improvements
- Users can now make custom rules by extending ConcurrentRule instead of OneByOneRule to run checks for different components concurrently
- IFCPRESENTATIONLAYERWITHSTYLE is now supported
- IFCTESSELLATEDITEM is now supported inside IFCBOOLEANRESULT
- Fixed an issue where BCF sync report incorrectly indicates new issues as changes to existing issues
- Fixed an issue where models with objects containing duplicate IFC GUIDs caused synchronization issues with BCF servers
- Fixed an issue where filtering results incorrectly included null/missing values in addition to actual filtered values
Rules related fixes
- Fixed an issue with rule #222 regarding a fail for non-existing Source or Target components.
- Updated the constraints of Rule #23 to include also smaller components which were originally disregarded.
- Updated description and error message of Rule #23 regarding parallel and adjacent surfaces.
- Fixed an issue with Rule #241 regarding "SpaceToSpaceConnectionChecking" where the name of the target space was incorrectly indicated as an empty array.
- Fixed an issue with Autorun creating false slides/issues from the gatekeeper rule