Introducing BIM 360 integration
- With this integration, you can open files (IFC, SMC & PDF) that are stored in your BIM 360 account, directly from within Solibri.
- You can also save files back to BIM 360 and use the Update model functionality to get the latest files from the server to your Solibri project.
- Please note: In order to activate the integration, the BIM 360 account admin needs to enable the Solibri integration via the BIM 360 app store (Go to your account admin settings → Apps tab and add Solibri app from the list). Once it is done, you can navigate to the integrations tab inside Solibri and click to connect to BIM 360.
- Once the integration is activated, you can click on “Open models,” where you will see a BIM 360 tab. Use the tab to find your required projects and files:
- If you are not able to see your projects, please try to remove the Integration from your BIM 360 apps and re-enable it.
- In this version, we have added the option to open and save Documents API files directly from the Open/Save file dialog, as well as some minor performance improvements.
- You can now see the version of your BIM 360 and Documents API files, directly in the model tree view.
- You can now sort rows in list view dialogs (such as rules, ITOs, etc.) by using the up and down buttons above the list view.
- When you have a row selected, clicking on “Add row” will create a copy of the selected row. If you deselect the row and click Add row, it will create an empty one.
- When installing Solibri, you can select if you would like to have the “Get started” layout & role installed or not, by ticking off a checkbox.
- Added BCF 3.0 XML support in Autorun.
- Fixed an issue where AMD Graphics card drivers were not supporting Solibri shader.
- Fixed an issue where Issues from Communication layout got removed when synced to the BCF server.
- Fixed an issue where Update models dialog didn’t show any opened models.
- Fixed an issue where adding or removing an issue slide did not enable “Save Model.”
- Fixed an issue where the default file name was missing in Files tab during Save/Save As.
- Fixed an issue in Documents API where the recent file options were pointing to the wrong version.